Join The Team
Field Sales Representative
Salary: Uncapped Commission + Fuel/Car
FreshPoint is seeking to recruit an Experienced Field Sales Representative. The successful applicant will be working with the Sales Manager & Directors to develop and attract new business as well as maintaining our existing customer base.
Experience of working in the food industry in Cornwall is essential.
You’ll be using your excellent communication skills to deal with a broad range of customers.
Your key tasks as a sales representative would include:
- making appointments to meet new and existing customers
- understanding customers’ needs
- agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- advising customers about delivery schedules
- keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone
- developing and implementing sales and marketing initiatives
- being aware of our competitors and the products they are offering
- representing the FreshPoint brand at trade exhibitions; and food festivals
- reporting sales trends
This list is not exhaustive. FreshPoint is a small family business and you may be required to undertake other roles, including making deliveries, at short notice.
The role is full-time, requiring you to work Monday to Friday. The nature of our industry could result in working evenings and weekends.
You will be required to meet with the Sales Manager and the Directors weekly.
Applicants in writing with CV to: email@example.com or Rachel Craze, FreshPoint, The Wholesale Fruit Market, Springfield Road, Newquay TR7 1RT